Verified Homebuyer Pre-Approval
An easy way to get you home
Getting a Verified Homebuyer Pre-Approval is the next best thing to offering cash for a home. You’ll be free to shop for your home with more confidence, increase the chance your offer get’s accepted, and close on your home quickly and efficiently.
The competition to buy a home is high so it’s extremely important to present the most trustworthy offer by getting a Verified Homebuyer Pre-Approval. Here’s Why
- An underwriter will review your initial documents so that you’re mortgage loan is conditionally approved. This will show the home seller’s agent that you’re a reliable buyer.
- Because a majority of the work is done up-front, the homebuying process will go through much more smoothly once you’ve found the right home.
- Your offer will likely be approved because you wont have a financing contingency which typically are 10-21 days.
- The up-front underwriting process helps mitigate possible issues early and prevents possible delays in your closing.
- Your loan will be ready to close early giving you and the seller peace of mind and an opportunity to close sooner.
A Simple Way to Start
Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer or a move-up homeowner, we’ll help you get a loan you love and a home that fits your budget.
Complete the form to get in touch with a mortgage expert or get started with our simple pre-approval questionnaire below.