Buy a Home with $0 Down
Get a 100% Low Rate Home Loan
FREE Eligibility Check
*No obligation or credit check required
Talk to a USDA Specialist at 800-381-3470
USDA Home Loan Program Highlights
- $0 Down 100% Financing
- Low Market Interest Rate
- Low Mortgage Insurance
- Option for No Closing Costs
- Flexible Credit Guidelines
- Better Terms than FHA Loans
- First-time and Repeat Homebuyers are Eligible
- Must Meet Income and Property Eligibility (See if you qualify here)
USDA 5-Step Process:
- Complete the simple USDA Loan Qualifier
- Review and choose your best USDA home loan.
- Get your Pre-Approval Certificate in minutes.
- Find a home and make an offer with confidence that you are ZERO down approved.
- Close fast on your new home with our streamlined USDA loan processing team.
USDA Home Loan FAQ’s
-Meet income-eligibility (check here)
-Agree to personally occupy the dwelling as their primary residence
-Be a U.S. Citizen, U.S. non-citizen national or Qualified Alien
-Have the legal capacity to incur the loan obligation
-Have not been suspended or debarred from participation in federal programs
-Demonstrate the willingness to meet credit obligations in a timely manner
-Purchase a property that meets all program criteria
-New or existing residential property to be used as a permanent residence. Closing cost and reasonable/customary expenses associated with the purchase may be included in the transaction
-A site with a new or existing dwelling
-Repairs and rehabilitation when associated with the purchase of an existing dwelling
-Refinancing of eligible loans
-Special design features or permanently installed equipment to accommodate a household member who has a physical disability
-Reasonable and customary connection fees, assessments or the pro rata installment cost for utilities such as water, sewer, electricity and gas for which the buyer is liable
-A pro rata share of real estate taxes that is due and payable on the property at the time of loan closing. Funds can be allowed for the establishment of escrow accounts for real estate taxes and/or hazard and flood insurance premiums
-Essential household equipment such as wall-to-wall carpeting, ovens, ranges, refrigerators, washers, dryers, heating and cooling equipment as long as the equipment is conveyed with the dwelling
-Purchasing and installing measures to promote energy efficiency (e.g. insulation, double-paned glass and solar panels)
-Installing fixed broadband service to the household as long as the equipment is conveyed with the dwelling
-Site preparation costs, including grading, foundation plantings, seeding or sod installation, trees, walks, fences and driveways
Why should you should choose MCA?
Mortgage Capital Associates has been in the mortgage loan business since 1982 serving customers in 31 states and our mission has been to fulfill the home buyer’s dreams of ownership.
- 5-Star Google Reviews
- Top 200 Nationwide Mortgage Lender
- 30+ years of direct mortgage lending experience
- FHA, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, USDA and VA approved lender
- Our low rates and fees delivered as promised
Mortgage Capital Associates is not affiliated with USDA or any other government agencies.